Daughter In Law
- Ziona Chana lives with all of them in a 100-room mansion
- His wives take it in turns to share his bed
- Ziona Chana also has 94 children, 14-daughters-in-law and 33 grandchildren.
- They live in a 100-room, four storey house set amidst the hills of Baktwang village in the Indian state of Mizoram, where the wives sleep in giant communal dormitories.
- One evening meal can see them pluck 30 chickens, peel 132lb of potatoes and boil up to 220lb of rice.
- He even married ten women in one year, when he was at his most prolific, and enjoys his own double bed while his wives have to make do with communal dormitories.
- He keeps the youngest women near to his bedroom with the older members of the family sleeping further away – and there is a rotation system for who visits Mr Chana’s bedroom.
- Rinkmini, one of Mr Chana’s wives who is 35 years old, said: ‘We stay around him as he is the most important person in the house. He is the most handsome person in the village.