- Six legal deliveries, six huge sixes.
- A bowler’s nightmare, a batsman’s dream!! Hitting every delivery in an over for a six seemed to be a fantasy before Gibbs did it against the Dutch.
- But Yuvraj managed it against a Test nation.
- May be one has to thank Freddie Flintoff since he fired up Yuvi just before the famous over before while he was bowling.
- In that process, he also managed to score the fastest fifty in an international game.
- Lewis scored a blistering century against India in the first match of the series in the USA.
- He scored the century off 48 balls, which was the second fastest by a West Indian after Gayle and sixth fastest overall.
- During his innings, he hit 5 sixes off 5 balls in an over bowled by Stuart Binny. Unfortunately, he couldn’t send the last ball out of the park but made 32 runs(1 run made by a wide) in that over.
- The West Indies scored 245 runs and finally, after a thrilling finish, won by one run.
- The match set a new record for the most sixes in a T20I and Lewis won man-of-the-match.
- Against South Africa at Edgbaston he joined Somerset teammate Craig Kieswetter with England on 64/3 with only 16 balls remaining.
- The pair gave “a brutal display of power hitting”, raising the final score to 118/5, with Buttler hitting 30 runs from one 32-run over from Wayne Parnell, the second most productive over in International Twenty20 at the time.
|36||6–6–6–6–6–6||Yuvraj Singh||India||Stuart Broad||Durban||19 September 2007|
|32||6–6–w–6–6–6–1||Evin Lewis||West Indies||Stuart Binny||Lauderhill, Florida||27 August 2016|
|32||6–6–2–nb–(nb+4)–4–6–2||Jos Buttler||England||Wayne Parnell||Edgbaston||12 September 2012|
|England||Izatullah Dawlatzai||Colombo (RPS)||21 September 2012|
|31||6–6–6–6–6–1||David Miller||South Africa||Mohammad Saifuddin||Potchefstroom||29 October 2017|
Updated: 29 October 2017