- Tendulkar took the fewest innings (259) while Sri Lanka’s Mahela Jayawardene took the most innings to achieve the feat (333).
- Tendulkar holds multiple records—the most appearances, the best average, and the highest number of both centuries and half-centuries.
- Rahul Dravid—the third Indian to reach the milestone after Tendulkar and Sourav Ganguly—is the fastest in terms of time span, taking 10 years and 317 days.
- Brian Lara’s time span of 16 years and 17 days is the slowest among all.As of August 2016, Tendulkar leads the list with 18,426 runs, followed by Sri Lanka’s Kumar Sangakkara, who scored 14,234.
- Sangakkara’s compatriot Tillakaratne Dilshan was the latest player to achieve this feat.
|Last updated: 15 February 2016|