- Leading the list of highest T20 scorers is none other than Brendon McCullum of New Zealand, who has stunned the world with his skills.
- He has made a total of 2140 runs in his career from 2005 to 2015, during which he has played in 70 innings of 71 matches.
- He has an amazing strike rate of 136.21, and the highest run he has scored in a single match is 123.
- McCullum is also part of several domestic cricket teams, such as Brisbane Heat in Big Bash League, Lahore Qalanders of Pakistan Super League, Middlesex County Cricket Club of England, etc. and has gathered a total of 8571, the second highest run in all T20 games.
- In the second place on the list of the highest T20 runs scorers in the international scene is Virat Kohli, the right-handed batsman from India who is noted for his powerful presence and aggressive attitude.
- He has a total of 1956 runs in International Twenty-20 cricket, which he has scored in a total of 51 innings in 55 matches, during his career from 2005 to 2015. He has a massive strike rate of 137.84, and his highest score in a single T20I match is 90.
|Runs||Innings||Batsman||Team||T20I career span|
|2,140||70||Brendon McCullum||New Zealand||2005–2015|
|1,956||51||Virat Kohli ‡||India||2010–present|
|1,928||66||Martin Guptill ‡||New Zealand||2009–present|
|1,889||79||Tillakaratne Dilshan||Sri Lanka||2006–2016|
|1,821||86||Shoaib Malik ‡||Pakistan||2006–present|
|Updated: 20 Jan 2018|