Aleix Segura Vendrell
Spain (Cornellà, Barcelona)
28 February 2016
- Alex Segura Vendrell (born in 1986, Barcelona) is a Spanish multiple World Champion freediver both under AIDA and CMAS official structures.
- He competes in both swimming pool and depth disciplines in the sea but is currently specialized in static apnea, which aims to hold the breath underwater for the longest time.
- The longest time breath held voluntarily (male) is 24 min 3.45 secs and was achieved by Aleix Segura Vendrell (Spain), in Barcelona, Spain, on 28 February 2016.
- He is the only person ever to have simultaneously held the AIDA, CMAS, and Guinness World Record static apnea titles.
- He currently combines his freediving career with his professional activity as an architect in Barcelona.